Clothes Pins Mania

Ok I spent the day roaming the internet looking for different crafty ideas to do and I come across this cool posts for crafting with clothes pins. looked like fun and something I could do with the kids down at Project Rainbow. So off to the store to grab some supplies and to create. And here is what I came up with I think they turned out really cool. These are going to be used as chip clips and some I am going to put magnet to hold papers on the frig.


Button clothes pins chip clips/magnets




These were made with the tow boxes of buttons I have been collecting for awhile. I like buttons there is so much you can do with them. I especially like to buy the assortment buckets you never know what kind you are going to get. I have some really cool ones that are in fun shapes like animals and flowers.

Swarovski Flatback chip clip/magnets




Got a little crazy here and put Swarovski Crystal Flatbacks on painted clothes pins. The first one is painted with Hydrangea pink and Amethyst  Flatbacks. The second one has matte black paint with Light Siam Flatbacks as well as AB Crystal Flatbacks. This one when you look at it in person the colors on the crystals appear to shift its really cool. The final one is painted with lemonade yellow and has Erinte and Light Rose flatbacks, this one is my mom's favorite. I have to watch her cause I'll turn around and it will be gone. LOL!!!



Decoupaged chip clip/magnets




The final ones I tried my hand at decoupaging pretty scrapbook paper to. They turned out pretty nice, just think they are missing something. Maybe a coat of clear glitter paint to give them added sparkle. I think that will work. Now off to find that glitter paint!!!






Comments

Popular Posts