Happy New Year!!!!

Well 2018 is finally gone and 2019 is here. A brand new blank page for us to write on. If walls could talk what stories they would tell about 2018. The happy things, the bad, the things you wish were to be etc. 2018 has brought many changes for me some were totally unexpected but happy for them nonetheless. Others well lets say one day at a time for them.

But I thank God for the grace and mercy He has shown me in 2018 it was touch and go there for awhile but His love prevailed and my sanity was restored for the most part LOL!!! I am thankful for good friends family and good times and plenty of fodder to write about. which is one resolution I will definitely work on writing more and actually sharing my work.

But alas the past is just that the past and a new dawn has begun with a fresh start to a great new adventure. So pick up your pens my friend and begin to write a brand new story for 2019,
Peace and love to all my friends , family whether by blood or by friendship. Happy New Years to you all!!!

Comments

Popular Posts